So you wonder – why is Alaska Airlines my favorite airline?
- If you sign up for the Alaska Airlines app (100% free), you can preorder your meal
- Every time I’ve preordered my meal, I’ve received my meal and snacks before other passengers
- Alaska Airlines will have your preferred meal ready for you. Sometimes airlines carry a limited number of each item and preordering guarantees that they won’t sell out of gluten-free items before you can order on the plane.
These are some of my favorite gluten-free items on Alaska Airlines:
- Krave – sea salt original beef jerky
- LesserEvil – Buddha Bowl Himalayan Gold Organic Popcorn
- Skinny Dipped – Dark Chocolate Almonds
- Lukes – Organic Sea Salt Potato Chips
- Creative Snacks – (check the packaging on each variety)
- Mediterranean Tapas Pack
- Protein Platter
- Fall Harvest Salad
As you can see, this list is quite extensive. I always recommend taking snacks with you on long plane rides, but it helps to have safe options on board.
I’ve compared Alaska Airlines with United, Southwest, Delta Airlines, JetBlue, and Hawaiian Airlines. I want to know about your experiences with other airlines. Go ahead – email me now. I’ll be waiting : )
Check out these other popular gluten-free guides:
Important Note to Website Visitors and Users: This website is an independent source of information and commentary. Recipes, reviews, reporting, and other website content are not endorsed or guaranteed by the website owner or contributors. While effort has been made to report information accurately, some of the information may change over time, and users should satisfy themselves that it is still accurate. Individuals with food sensitivities and allergies are strongly cautioned to consult with their health-care providers about the appropriateness of the restaurants, recipes, ingredients and other information offered and to exercise their own independent care and judgment in making decisions about where and what to eat.