Have you ever wondered why chicken recipes are so popular on Pinterest? My love for Chinese food and the growing popularity of chicken recipes on Pinterest encouraged me to create a gluten free Chinese chicken dish that is ADDICTING. And, I want to share it with you.
Gluten free Chinese chicken is very easy to create in the kitchen in under 30 minutes. First, you’ll just need to coat the chicken with cornstarch, salt, and pepper. Then, fry the chicken in a non-stick pan. Reduce the sauce and coat the chicken. Voila! It’s that easy.
I use two ingredients that may not be in your pantry. But, buy these today, because they are keepers. I use Tamari Soy Sauce which is wheat free and organic. If you enjoy gluten free Chinese food, then I recommend buying one, or a few. And, you’ll find a lot of gluten free Chinese chicken recipes on Pinterest with Tamari Soy Sauce. Also, I use Sky Valley Sriracha Sauce which is gluten free and vegan. It contains high-quality cayenne peppers. I enjoy buying these on Amazon, so I don’t need to leave the house. But, you can also buy them from Instacart or Whole Foods.
I just love gluten free Chinese food, especially gluten free Chinese chicken. I’ve never been a huge fan of chicken recipes, but THIS gluten free Chinese chicken recipe changed my mind. I hope you try it!
This gluten free Chinese chicken is:
Glazed In Honey
Easy to Make
You can find more allergy friendly chicken recipes by using the gluten free recipes search page.
If you try this gluten free Chinese chicken, let me know. You can leave a comment or take a quick photo and tag it #glutenfreeanytimeanywhere on Instagram.
Time to eat again. Lorally…
- ½ cup cornstarch
- tablespoon salt
- teaspoon black pepper
- 3 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts (rinsed, dried, cut into 1 ½” pieces)
- ½ cup olive oil (divided)
- 1/3 cup Tamari gluten-free soy sauce
- 1/3 cup honey
- 3 Tablespoons sesame seeds
- 1 Tablespoon gluten-free siracha sauce
- 2 ½ teaspoons toasted sesame oil
- 4 garlic cloves (minced)
- Mix cornstarch, salt and pepper in the 4-quart mixing bowl. Coat chicken in cornstarch mixture in the same bowl.
- Heat ¼ cup of the olive oil in the skillet over medium heat. Add 1.5 pounds of the chicken, cook, turning halfway using tongs, until chicken is light brown and cooked through, about 6 minutes total. Transfer chicken to a plate using a slotted spoon.
- While chicken is cooking, combine soy sauce, honey, sesame seeds, siracha sauce, sesame oil and garlic in the 1-quart mixing bowl.
- Heat remaining olive oil, cook remaining chicken, and transfer to the plate using a slotted spoon.
- Wipe skillet clean with a paper towel, and pour sauce into the skillet. Reduce, over medium heat, about 1 minute. Reduce heat to low, add chicken to skillet, mix with sauce, cook until reduced and thick, about 3 minutes.
Kitchen Tools- 4-quart mixing bowl, Large skillet, 1-quart mixing bowl
If you want to send me a direct message about gluten free Chinese chicken, scribble in your thoughts and hit SEND. Or, tell me about your favorite gluten free Chinese food. I want to hear from you.
Important Note to Website Visitors and Users: This website is an independent source of information and commentary. Recipes, reviews, reporting, and other website content are not endorsed or guaranteed by the website owner or contributors. While effort has been made to report information accurately, some of the information may change over time, and users should satisfy themselves that it is still accurate. Individuals with food sensitivities and allergies are strongly cautioned to consult with their health-care providers about the appropriateness of the restaurants, recipes, ingredients and other information offered and to exercise their own independent care and judgment in making decisions about where and what to eat.