Doma Kitchen has moved to Marina Del Rey!
Doma Kitchen – 4325 Glencoe Avenue, Marina Del Rey, CA
Boy, are we excited to have you in the neighborhood!
Doma Kitchen is one of the best spots in the Marina Del Rey area for families and individuals with multiple food sensitivities. Doma has you covered for gluten-free, dairy-free, grain-free, and nut-free.
All the gluten-free dishes at Doma Kitchen are full of flavor and keep you coming back for more. My first memory of Doma Kitchen was at the annual LA Food Festival, and I remember being surprised how flavorful the rice appeared. I ate everyone’s else’s bowl of rice. And, then I was pleasantly surprised to hear they moved to the Marina.
Doma Kitchen is an easy taxi ride from LAX airport if you have a few hours to spare during an overnight trip.
For the locals, Doma Kitchen provides weekly entertainment, and if music and poems are just not your things, then outdoor tables have you covered.
Gluten-Free Tasty Suggestions
Kale Salad (gluten-free) (vegetarian)
…fresh kale, feta cheese, carrots, dried cranberries, fresh grapes, edamame
Sesame Garlic Broccolini (gluten-free) (vegetarian)
…sautéed Broccolini, sesame, and garlic
Falafels (gluten-free) (vegetarian)
…chickpea fritters with garlic aioli dip
Chicken Meatballs (gluten-free)
…house ground chicken meatballs, tomato and onion sauce
Plove Braised Rice (gluten-free)(vegan)(vegetarian)
…Uzbek style braised rice with spices and herbs (shown below with lamb)
Greek Salad (gluten-free) (vegetarian) (recommended grain free option)
…Heirloom tomatoes, Persian cucumbers, red bell peppers, Kalamata olives, parsley, cilantro, Feta cheese
Some Foodie Bits about Doma Kitchen
- Doma Kitchen promotes exciting news stories for the locals and adventurous foodies. Check them out here! http://www.domakitchen.com/site/news/#
- Doma hosts holiday events, such as Halloween parties for adults
- Doma Kitchen celebrates food events year round (i.e. National Fry Day). What would we do without fries!
- Chew This Up is always looking for ideas for your next entertainment needs. And, Doma Kitchen provides catering options and picnic baskets for two. Check out the menu here. DomaKitchen-CateringMenuExample.jpg
- Give Doma Kitchen a try the next time you are in the neighborhood.
Marina Marketplace 4325 Glencoe Avenue Number 8 Marina Del Rey, CA 90292
Phone Number – 310-301-0582
Tuesday – Friday 11:00-9:00 pm; Saturday and Sunday 9:00-9:00 pm
Take Out Orders – 310-301-0582