I love high protein smoothies that taste like you’re eating dessert. But, who doesn’t?
This smoothie is vegan, dairy free, and gluten-free. And, another eggless-breakfast idea to add to your list.
You can make this smoothie in less than 5 minutes. And, I save half the smoothie for the following morning in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
I’m currently enjoying smoothies with protein powder from ARBONNE. One serving offers 20 grams of vegan protein. They are also dairy free, fructose free, lactose-free, and gluten-free. Check them out!
If you try this smoothie, let me know. You can leave a comment or take a quick photo and tag it #glutenfreeanytimeanywhere on Instagram.
Time to eat again. Lorally…
- 1 cup crushed ice
- 1 ½ cup almond milk
- 1 banana (peeled)
- Tablespoon white chia seeds
- 2–4 Tablespoons gluten-free cocoa powder
- 2–4 Tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 1–2 ounces vanilla protein powder (used ARBONNE Vanilla Protein Shake Mix)
- Add crushed ice to the blender. Add remaining ingredients to the blender, and blend on high, until smooth, about 2 minutes. (**I prefer to make this smoothie with 4 Tablespoons peanut butter and 2 Tablespoons cocoa powder)
Important Note to Website Visitors and Users: This website is an independent source of information and commentary. Recipes, reviews, reporting, and other website content are not endorsed or guaranteed by the website owner or contributors. While effort has been made to report information accurately, some of the information may change over time, and users should satisfy themselves that it is still accurate. Individuals with food sensitivities and allergies are strongly cautioned to consult with their health-care providers about the appropriateness of the restaurants, recipes, ingredients and other information offered and to exercise their own independent care and judgment in making decisions about where and what to eat.
Chew This Up
Follow Chew This Up for the latest recipes, guides, and reviews and get a FREE ebook with SHEET PAN recipes